Jonah Sachs said, “Your brand is a story unfolding across all customer touchpoints.” It means that your brand is more than just your logo, the colors you choose, or your website. Instead, your brand is the collection of everything that creates a desired experience for your customers. Great companies embody the power of branding.
Joining Patrick in today’s episode of Guaranteed to Grow is their VP for Marketing, Nathan Stout. Tune in to find out more about the difference between branding and marketing, what to focus on, and what you can do to build your brand.
In This Episode:
– What exactly is branding?
– How does building a personal brand play into the corporate brand?
– How can brands build trust with their customers?
– The role of branding in influencing buyer behavior
– How does knowing your customers guide you in crafting the perfect brand messaging?
– How branding impacts your overall marketing strategy
– Simple tips for building your brand
– Is there any room for ego in branding?