To be a highly successful business person, you must understand who you wish to serve. That includes identifying the demographics and psychographics of your ideal customer. How do you do that?
In this episode, Patrick describes three steps to nailing your ideal customer profile (or ICP). If you follow these steps, you’ll be on your way to understanding exactly who your customer is and how to create messaging that resonates with them. So let’s dive in!
In This Episode:
– Benefits of defining your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP).
– Step #1: Identify the traits of your ideal customer (7 basic traits).
– Step #2: Research your target market (7 questions to ask).
– Step #3: Find out where to reach your ideal customers (7 questions to ask).
– After completing the 3 steps and nailing your ICP, do THIS very important step.